ONN Electronics Phone Numbers and Emails

customerservice@walmart.com
Send Message
Is this your business?

ONN Electronics Customer Service Overview

• ONN Electronics Customer Service is rated at 1.6 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    89% phone 11% email
  • The best phone number to call ONN Electronics is 8443342355. 71% of consumers used this number to address their issues and concerns. It is also considered the best number to call, as 62% of customers reported contacting a real person successfully.

• The average hold time is up to 3 minutes. The longest wait times are on Monday, while the shortest are on Sunday. The average call time is 2 minutes.

• Be prepared for the call as ONN Electronics may ask you for the following information to identify you as a customer: first and last name, email or phone number.

View full overview ›

How to Contact ONN Electronics Customer Service?

Most Popular Number:

(844) 334-2355
Total calls: 18 242 Issues resolved: 249 Last call: May 28, 2024

For direct assistance from the ONN TV customer service team, reach them at 1-844-334-2355. Available throughout the week, from 9 AM to 9 PM ET, the customer service number facilitates the provision of assistance, addressing queries, and managing concerns about ONN Electronics products and services. Whether you seek troubleshooting guidance, product insights, assistance with technical issues on your ONN TV, or need to resolve warranty-related problems, customer service is available to assist you within their specific operating hours.

Before getting on a call with the support, make sure you have key details about your ONN TV with you, such as your model, serial number, and date of purchase. Having these details handy allows your conversation with the ONN TV customer service team to be prompt and effective simultaneously.

ONN TV customer service also offers exclusive customer service via the live chat feature on its website. You can start the live chat session with the company’s customer service by visiting the ONN support website. Navigate through the page until you spot the chat icon at the main page's bottom right corner. Upon clicking the chat icon, you will be prompted to provide the details, such as your name, email address, contact number, and an option message explaining your issues.

By submitting this information, you can commence a customer service live chat directly with a genuine ONN TV customer support representative. The customer service chat is a convenient method to interact, seek assistance, and address your queries or concerns regarding ONN Electronics' products and services.

You can contact ONN TV customer service via the official website for quick assistance. Head to the support website and click the ONN Customer Service tab. You will then receive different numbers to contact ONN tech support. On the same page, you can also spot a link to provide feedback to support their products and services. You can also find information on the website that will help you clear your doubts, or you can self-assist yourself if you cannot speak to an ONN tech support representative directly.

PissedConsumer Club

Bentonville, Arkansas 72716-0160
United States

Other Info (opening hours):

Customer Service Hours:

Monday - Friday: 8:00am - 11:00pm (CT)

Saturday: 9:00am - 9:00pm (CT)

Sunday: 12:00pm - 7:00pm (CT)

More contact details

Fax:

+1-877-291-8154

ONN Electronics Customer Service Reviews

1.6 / 5
Poor
Guest-5880074
My onn Roku tv fell off the wall

Sucks they dont like to fix nothing you pay insurance or nothing. 0NN is a bad TV company to deal with. They dont like happy you fix nothing you pay all that money and Walmart and my TV fell from the wall not my fault but they said they cant fix it, overall, I rate them a one

Alexande Zol
Tv won't turn on
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
2.4

Please STOP selling televisions that are no good.The customer service lady was really nice to me and she really tried her hardest to help me with the problem on the television but of course Nothing worked y'all onn roku television sucks but the customer service employee that I talked with was very understanding

Guest-5793950

The tv stoped working after about 6 months, the picture would come on and tben go to nust voice. This wouldhappen all the time making it hard fo claim on warranty.

After claiming o warranty I when weeks with stupid responses. Dinall could not a reciept because.ɓecause ofvoided credit card.

Card was chase skate visa. After a out 4 months still hasn't been resolved

Edward H Vvp
Company makes contacting them completely impossible
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
1.4

I purchased a camera protector for my iPhone and the installation tray is made improperly and has to be removed in order to install the protector, rendering the installation tray and tabs absolutely useless, so I tried to contact customer care to inform them so it could be corrected, but after a futile 45 minute hunt for a way to contact the company for any reason aside from an automated assistant that helps you program Onn brand TVs and TV remotes, I came to the conclusion that Onn is just another shoddy Chinese company flooding the American market with poorly made junk products for Walmart to remove money from your bank account with, and of course Walmart will not sell other brands, at least the poorly managed Walmarts in my area, so my choices are buy their junk, scamazon, or take an hour long ride just to go to the closest Best Buy

How Good is ONN Electronics's Customer Service?

Ziah Nau
Ziah Nau
Feels Neutral | May 21, 2024

Customer service rep was great. Refund check was slow in coming. But ultimately it did arrive.

Adelina T Bzw
Adelina T Bzw
Feels Disappointed | May 16, 2024

horrible and never received a call back

Lyzette Szb
Lyzette Szb
Feels Disappointed | Apr 28, 2024

Nonexistent

Gilmore Dvt
Gilmore Dvt
Feels Neutral | Apr 24, 2024

I Was Told To Get And Extra Year On Line.The Web Page Wasn't Working.I Called The Support Number.
It Was A *** Show.I Felt I Was Doing Their Work For Them.They Kept Putting Me On Hold Etc.

Alexiss Iba
Alexiss Iba
Feels Satisfied | Apr 24, 2024

Very polite. Informative

Shunda Jxi
Shunda Jxi
Feels Satisfied | Apr 15, 2024

The representative was friendly and knowledgeable

Summary of ONN Electronics Customer Service Calls

5% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call ONN Electronics?

Product/ Service Question:

• “Tv not working”
  • “Tv is not working”
  • “My onn 7 inch tablet doesn't work”

Request for Information Question:

• “Tech support for onn. UHD streaming device”
  • “Need to confirm our order”
  • “Need help resetting my tablet.”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Replacement”
  • “Onn portable dvd kit isnt reading dvds. Walmart will not exchange product because the receipt is 4 days past the time of purchase.All i *** is another portable svd kit”
  • “Replacement remote”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “To know where to fix my speaker I accidentally mest up the charger import now it won't charge”
  • “Cant get charger to work”
  • “My tablet won't charge”

Account Question:

• “Reset a password from old owner”
  • “I forgot my PIN number and also my email”
  • “Can't get into my son's tablet”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “My tv will not turn on after trouble shooting and i cannot get the correct number for the manufacturer. I just want my money back im tired of this. I spent too much money fornthis to be happening”
  • “Can't get the tablet to unlock”
  • “Keyboard size”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “My TV won't activate”
  • “My tv just went back to the activity your tv screen and when i tried to activate everything back in it gets all way to the channel update screen then just spins”
  • “Cancel Roku premium”

Staff Question:

• “To add service to my tablet”
  • “Customer service”
  • “Lines going through my tv. They told me to do hard reset now my tv is stuck in recovery mode with no solution. There customer service sucks!!!!!!”

Cards Question:

• “SD card”
  • “Memory card”
  • “For yall to stop charging my card ending in 1300”

Refund Question:

• “Refund”
  • “Want a new TV or refund”
  • “My refund they said they had sent?”

Website/ Application Question:

• “Cannot register new tv's on website.continually getting error try again later”
  • “App not working”
  • “To see which hdmi to composite av adapter to purchase”

Other Question:

2.1
Sony
1003 reviews
2.2
Do you have something to say about ONN Electronics? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup